Create a serene, spa-like retreat in your master bathroom with this contemporary 3 light fixture. A dark oil-rubbed bronze finish contrasts with the glassy square-cut shades, complementing the clean, crisp lines that give this fixture its modern looks. Perfect for adding bright illumination above your master bathroom mirror, use this contemporary fixture with compatible LED Edison bulbs to give your vanity a slight urban industrial feel.
Height: 7 inches
•Width: 22 inches
•Length: 6.875 inches
•Weight: 10 pounds
- Contemporary Contrast: Crystal Clear Glass, Clean, Sharp Angles, And A Decadently Dark Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish Combine To Form This Contemporary 3 Light Vanity. The Thick Glass Of The Square Cut Shades Makes Them Appear Gem-Like, Giving A Slight Glam Feel While Contrasting With The Oil Rubbed Bronze Hardware. This Modern Minimalist Fixture Is Perfect For Adding Contemporary Charm To Your Spa-Like Master Bathroom.
- Dimensions: 7.5 Inch Height, 7 Inch Length, 22 Inch Width; Requires 3-60-Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulbs Or Led/Edison Bulb Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Thick Clear, Square-Shaped Glass Shades Slightly Distort The Light, Creating A Gem-Like Effect That Allows The Light To Flow Freely For A Bright, Room-Filling Glow
- Edison Bulb Compatible: For More Vintage-Industrial Charm, Use A Compatible Led Edison Bulb (Not Included)
- Led: Led Bulbs Compatible. If Dimmable Bulbs Are Needed, Make Sure Bulbs You Purchase Are Dimmable Led Bulb And You Use A Led Compatible Dimmer.
||Oil Rubbed Bronze
||7 in. x 22 in. x 7 in.
||Steel & Glass
||4in Clear Square glass Shade
||Up or Down
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.