Sleek lines and a depth-inspiring glass disc pair together to create this industrial 3 light vanity. A simple support arm holds the lights and glass discs aloft, presenting a clean and simple fixture that floods your master bathroom with bright lighting. Perfect for your master or guest bathroom, this fixture would fit right in with metal accent pieces and sleek black finishes.
Height: 9.688 inches
•Width: 23.5 inches
•Length: 7.438 inches
•Weight: 3.3 pounds
- Mixed Material Charm: This Urban Industrial Vanity Light Features A Charming Mixed Material Construction - Matte Black, Antique Brass, And Crystal Clear Glass Combine To Showcase Your Choice Of Bulbs Behind Round Glass Lenses - Perfect For Use With Vintage-Style Edison Bulbs Or Other Designer Bulbs.
- Dimensions: 9.6875 Inch Height, 23.5 Inch Width, 7.4375 Inch Ext; Requires 3-60 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulbs Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Clear Glass Lens And Exposed Bulb Profile Creates A Bright, Centralized Glow Perfect For Illuminating Master And Guest Bathrooms
- Edison Bulb Compatible: For More Vintage-Industrial Charm, Use A Compatible Led Edison Bulb (Not Included)
- Led: Led Bulbs Compatible. If Dimmable Bulbs Are Needed, Make Sure The Bulbs You Purchase Are Dimmable Led Bulbs And You Use A Led Compatible Dimmer Switch
||7 in. x 24 in. x 10 in.
||7.5in Clear Blowing Glass Shade
||Up or Down
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.