There's no better way to light up your modern country cottage than with this 4 light flush mount. A rich black finish complements the geometric frame, with shimmering golden accents catching the light escaping from within the frame. Cross brace detailing makes this modern fixture decidedly farmhouse, and when paired with a vintage-style Edison bulb, it complements a wide range of styles from modern farmhouse to urban industrial. Use this flush mount to bring a warm cascade of light to your hallways, entryways, dining rooms, or living rooms.
Height: 8.5 inches
•Width: 12 inches
•Length: 12 inches
•Weight: 6.07 pounds
- Modern Farmhouse Charm: Decidedly Modern With A Hint Of Country Cottage Charm, This Modern Farmhouse Flush Mount Has A Geometric Rectangular Shape With Cross Brace Detailing. A Matte Black Finish Makes This Look Versatile, While The Brilliant Golden Accents Add A Pop Of Shimmering Color.
- Dimensions: 8.5 Inch Height, 12.4375 Inch Width, 12.4375 Inch Ext; Requires 4-60 Watt Maximum Candelabra Base Bulbs Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Open Frame Allows The Light To Flow Freely For A Bright, Area-Filling Glow
- Low Profile: Short 9 Inch Profile Perfect For Illuminating Rooms And Living Areas With Low Ceilings, Such As Bedrooms, Entryways, Dining Rooms, Hallways, And Bathrooms, Making This Flush Mount Perfect For Apartments, Townhomes And Condos.
- Easy Installation: Mounting Hardware, Ample Amounts Of Electrical Wire, And Clear And Understandable Step-By-Step Instructions Are Included For You To Install Your New Fixture
||Black and Gold
||12 in. x 12 in. x 9 in.
||in. - in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.