This farmhouse 1 light sconce will bring a pleasant and warm light to your home. At 10-inches in height, this fixture features 1 light that casts brilliant uplighting through its chicken wire mesh shade. Wood and oil rubbed bronze finishes pair together for a warm look that brings a rustic touch to your farmhouse living room, cottage chic office, or industrial hallway.
Height: 9.688 inches
•Width: 5.125 inches
•Length: 6.938 inches
•Weight: 2.31 pounds
- Chicken Wire Shade: Rustic Chicken Wire Gets A Stylish Upgrade With A Rich Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish And A Faux Wood Grain Frame. The Open Design Of The Chicken Wire Allows The Light Within This Sconce To Flow Freely For A Bright Centralized Glow Perfect For Use With A Vintage-Style Edison Bulb
- Dimensions: 9.6875 Inch Height, 5.125 Inch Width, 6.9375 Inch Ext; Requires 1-60 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Open Nature Of The Chicken Wire Shade Allows The Light To Flow Freely For A Warm, Textural Glow
- Edison Bulb Compatible: For More Vintage-Industrial Charm, Use A Compatible Led Edison Bulb (Not Included)
- Led: Led Bulbs Compatible. If Dimmable Bulbs Are Needed, Make Sure The Bulbs You Purchase Are Dimmable Led Bulbs And You Use A Led Compatible Dimmer Switch
||Wood and Oil Rubbed Bronze
||7 in. x 5 in. x 10 in.
||5.13in Oil Rubbed Bronze Shade
||Up or Down
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.