This modern 2 light vanity has a casual farmhouse feel with a distressed weathered woodgrain finish applied to the clean lines of the cylindrical shades. Chicken wire finished in a dark oil rubbed bronze completes the shade of this vanity, enclosing the vintage Edison bulb for a bright, area-filling glow that sheds illumination along hallways, on above mirrors, or beside doorways.
Height: 10 inches
•Width: 14 inches
•Length: 7 inches
•Weight: 4.18 pounds
- Chicken Wire Frame: This Modern Farmhouse 2 Light Vanity Consists Of Two Oil Rubbed Bronze Finished Chicken Wire Mesh Shades Accented By A Faux Woodgrain Finish. Use Vintage-Style Edison Bulbs To Drive Home Even More Vintage Country Charm.
- Dimensions: 9.6875 Inch Height, 14.25 Inch Width, 6.9375 Inch Ext; Requires 2-60 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Open Wire Chicken Mesh Shade Creates A Bright Glow Perfect For Jumpstarting Your Morning Routine
- Edison Bulb Compatible: For More Vintage-Industrial Charm, Use A Compatible Led Edison Bulb (Not Included)
- Led: Led Bulbs Compatible. If Dimmable Bulbs Are Needed, Make Sure The Bulbs You Purchase Are Dimmable Led Bulbs And You Use A Led Compatible Dimmer Switch
||Wood and Oil Rubbed Bronze
||7 in. x 14 in. x 10 in.
||5.13in Oil Rubbed Bronze Shade
||Up or Down
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.