Vintage farmhouse with a slant towards modern design, this 5 light chandelier has a distressed weathered white finished frame and dark oil rubbed bronze hardware. The candelabra bulbs add a warm, romantic atmosphere to your modern farmhouse weathered dining room table - perfect for date night at home.
Height: 24 inches
•Width: 20.375 inches
•Length: 20.375 inches
•Weight: 7.7 pounds
- Weathered White Frame: The Weathered White Finish Of The Uniquely Profiled Frame Contrasts With The Almost-Black Finish Of The Hardware Within. The Aged, Weathered Look Of This Elegant Chandelier Serves As The Perfect Accent For Rustic, Cottage Chic, And Modern Farmhouse Home Decor
- Dimensions: 23.75 Inch Height, 20.375 Inch Diameter, Requires 5-60 Watt Maximum Candelabra Base Bulbs Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Open, Exposed Profile Of The Candelabra Bulbs Provides A Warm, Atmospheric Glow That Fills The Room With Ambient Lighting - Perfect For Your Rustic Dining Room
- Vaulted Ceiling Compatible: Adjustable Height Chains Make This Fixture Both Vaulted Ceiling And Sloped Ceiling Compatible; Perfect For Your High Vaulted Entryways Or Sloped Ceiling Dining Rooms
- Quick Link Chains: Need Additional Height" Quick Link Chains Allow You To Purchase And Attach Additional Chain To Reach The Highest Vaulted Ceilings
||20 in. x 20 in. x 24 in.
||Steel & MDF
||32 in. - 101 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.