From the free flow of wooden beads to the weathered white inner frame, this 6-light chandelier is full of natural, organic beauty and will help shine a light on your chill and carefree design philosophy. This charmingly casual chandelier defies convention by featuring lightly distressed white wood beads artfully strung and suspended from a weathered white finished frame. Six candelabra lights create a warm, atmospheric glow - perfect for welcoming your guests to your boho coastal home in your grand entryway. The soft, organic look is also expertly suited for bedrooms, dining rooms, entryways and reading nooks, complements a wide variety of styles including bohemian, natural modern, contemporary, rustic, and coastal design.
Height: 36.25 inches
•Width: 27 inches
•Length: 27 inches
•Weight: 13.09 pounds
- Rustic Dining Room: Wooden Beads Provide A Rustic Element To The Otherwise Contemporary Color Scheme, Perfect For Hanging Above Your Industrial Modern Dining Room Table For A Soft, Organic Touch.
- Dimensions: 44.25 Inch Height, 27 Inch Diameter; Requires 6-60 Watt Maximum Candelabra Base Bulbs Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Light From The Six Candelabra Bulbs Provide A Warm, Atmospheric Glow In Your Vaulted Entryway Or Dining Room, Shining From Within The Enclosure Of White Wooden Beads To Cast Interesting Shadows On Your Walls And Flooring
- Vaulted Ceiling Compatible: This Fixture Is Both Vaulted Ceiling And Sloped Ceiling Compatible; Perfect For Your High Vaulted Entryways Or Sloped Ceiling Dining Rooms
- Easy Installation: Mounting Hardware, Ample Amounts Of Electrical Wire And Easy To Follow Instructions Are Included In The Box So You Can Quickly And Easily Install Your New Fixture
||27 in. x 27 in. x 36 in.
||Steel & Wood
||44 in. - 114 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.