This nautical 5 light chandelier brings casual coastal charm to your beachside cottage. The chandelier s main body has a ship s wheel profile with a weathered white finish that brings a rustic touch to your home decor. Ropes hold the entire chandelier up, adding yet another nautical element that helps to tie a space together. This chandelier will be sea-worthy hanging over your dining room, living room, or entryway - perfect for rustic cottage chic home decor.
Height: 25.5 inches
•Width: 28.75 inches
•Length: 28.75 inches
•Weight: 12.5 pounds
- Ship Wheel Profile: A Rustic Weathered White Ship'S Wheel Serves As The Frame For This Coastal Chandelier. The Five Candelabra Lights Are Supported By The Spokes Of The Wheel, With Natural Rope Holding The Frame Aloft. Perfectly Well-Suited For Rustic, Coastal, Nautical, And Cottage Chic Home Decor
- Dimensions: 25.5 Inch Height, 28.75 Inch Diameter, Requires 5-60 Watt Maximum Candelabra Base Bulbs Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Candelabra Bulbs Are Left Exposed, Creating A Bright Centralized Glow That Fills Your Coastal Rustic Dining Room With Atmospheric Ambient Lighting
- Vaulted Ceiling Compatible: Adjustable Height Chains Make This Fixture Both Vaulted Ceiling And Sloped Ceiling Compatible; Perfect For Your High Vaulted Entryways Or Sloped Ceiling Dining Rooms
- Quick Link Chains: Need Additional Height" Quick Link Chains Allow You To Purchase And Attach Additional Chain To Reach The Highest Vaulted Ceilings
||Weathered White with Rope
||29 in. x 29 in. x 26 in.
||Steel & Wood
||34 in. - 103 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.