The rough and rustic texture of black powder coated steel complement the farmhouse aesthetic of this outdoor wall sconce. A wide barn-style shade is suspended from a long, pipe-like arm, casting a large glow on your pathways, doorways, and more. Part industrial, part country, this all-weather wall sconce is perfect for use indoors and out.
Height: 14 inches
•Width: 14 inches
•Length: 16 inches
•Weight: 3.1 pounds
- Vintage Industrial Barn Light: Rustic Farmhouse Meets Industrial With This Wide, Barn-Style Outdoor Wall Sconce. A Wide Shade And A Down-Home Black Powder Coated Steel Finish Give Both Style And Durability To This Sconce As It Casts Plenty Of Illumination Onto Your Pathways, Doorways, And More.
- Dimensions: 13.25 Inch Height, 16 Inch Length, 14 Inch Width; Requires 1-100-Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Wide Barn Shade Casts A Large Area Of Light, Perfect For Illuminating Pathways And Doorways
- Rustproof Powder Coated Steel: This Wall Sconce Is Composed Of Rustproof Powder Coated Steel With A Black Finish, Withstanding Rain, Wind And Sun Year After Year.
- Easy Installation: Mounting Hardware, Ample Amounts Of Electrical Wire, And Clear And Understandable Step-By-Step Instructions Are Included For You To Install Your New Fixture
||16 in. x 14 in. x 14 in.
||14in Black Shade
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.