This metallic modern fixture with three gem-cut faceted clear glass shades and a smooth antique brass finish turns your master bathroom into a luxe, spa-like retreat. The highly polished brass finish perfectly matches your vintage modern design aesthetic, while the uniquely shaped glass shades create a bright glow perfect for jumpstarting your morning routine. Easy to install, this fixture can be mounted up or down to suit your personal sense of style.
Height: 9 inches
•Width: 22 inches
•Length: 7.5 inches
•Weight: 5.51 pounds
- Modern Metallic Glam: Add An Extra Dose Of Glam Metallic Charm To Your Master Bathroom. Highly Polished Antique Brass Complements The Clean Lines And Smooth Curves Of The Hardware, But The Appeal In This 3-Light Vanity Fixture Lies In The Geometric Gem-Cut Faceted Shades. Crystal Clear Glass Is Blown To Appear Like Roughly Cut Gemstones, Allowing Light To Flow Freely While Adding A Touch Of Luxe To Your Home Décor.
- Dimensions: 8.5 Inch Height, 21.75 Inch Width, 7 Inch Extension; Requires 3-60-Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulbs Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Crystal Clear Shades Allow The Warm Light To Cascade Freely, Creating A Perfectly Bright Glow Perfect For Your Morning Or Nighttime Bathroom Routine
- Edison Bulb Compatible: For More Vintage-Industrial Charm, Use A Compatible Led Edison Bulb (Not Included)
- Mount Up Or Down: Mount Upwards To Create An Ambient Glow In Your Bathroom Or Mount Downwards To Create More Focused Light On Your Countertops.
||8 in. x 22 in. x 9 in.
||5.25in Clear Blowing Glass Shade
||Up or Down
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.