Part gothic, part industrial, 100% stylish. This large 3 light flush mount packs plenty of chic urban industrial style over your mixed material dining room table. The dark oil rubbed bronze finish contrasts with the open shade made up of adjacent oval shaped accents. The bulbs are left exposed behind the clear glass panels, making this fixture perfect for use with vintage Edison bulbs and other designer bulbs.
Height: 8.5 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 15 inches
•Weight: 8.27 pounds
- Contemporary Design: This 3 Light Flush Mount Features An Open Frame Accented By Rich Oil Rubbed Bronze Ovals, With A Bulb Left Exposed Behind Crystal Clear Glass Shades. This Low-Profile Fixture Is Perfectly Well-Suited To Bring Light To Your Low Ceiling Hallways, Bedrooms, Dining Rooms, And Entryways
- Dimensions: 8.5 Inch Height, 15 Inch Diameter, Requires 3-60 Watt Maximum Candelabra Base Bulbs Or Led Equivalent
- Low Profile: Short 9 Inch Profile Perfect For Illuminating Rooms And Living Areas With Low Ceilings, Such As Bedrooms, Entryways, Dining Rooms, Hallways, And Bathrooms, Making This Flush Mount Perfect For Apartments, Townhomes And Condos.
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
- Easy Installation: Mounting Hardware, Ample Amounts Of Electrical Wire, And Clear And Understandable Step-By-Step Instructions Are Included For You To Install Your New Fixture
||Oil Rubbed Bronze
||15 in. x 15 in. x 9 in.
||in. - in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.