Part gothic, part industrial, 100% stylish. This large 22-inch diameter pendant packs plenty of chic urban industrial style over your mixed material dining room table. The dark oil rubbed bronze finish contrasts with the open shade made up of adjacent oval-shaped accents. The bulbs are left exposed, making this fixture perfect for use with vintage Edison bulbs and other designer bulbs.
Height: 18 inches
•Width: 22 inches
•Length: 22 inches
•Weight: 14.56 pounds
- Contemporary Design: This 5 Light Pendant Features An Open Frame Accented By Rich Oil Rubbed Bronze Ovals, With A Bulb Left Exposed Behind Crystal Clear Glass Shades. This Small Cylindrical Pendant Is Perfectly Well-Suited To Bring Light To Your Kitchen Island, Dining Room, Or Entryway
- Dimensions: 18.375 Inch Height, 22 Inch Diameter, 5-60 Watt Maximum Candelabra Base Bulbs Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Open Frame And Clear Glass Panels Allow The Light To Flow Freely For A Bright, Centralized Glow
- Vaulted Ceiling Compatible: Adjustable Height Chains Make This Fixture Both Vaulted Ceiling And Sloped Ceiling Compatible; Perfect For Your High Vaulted Entryways Or Sloped Ceiling Dining Rooms
- Quick Link Chains: Need Additional Height" Quick Link Chains Allow You To Purchase And Attach Additional Chain To Reach The Highest Vaulted Ceilings
||Oil Rubbed Bronze
||22 in. x 22 in. x 18 in.
||Steel & Glass
||26 in. - 94 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.