Take all the glamour and shine from Mid-Century Modern design and create your own "Madmen" inspired retreat. This Mid-Century wall sconce will bring vintage urban style to every room in your home. Line hallways and stairwells to add a pop of antique brass to your dark spaces. Flank a mirror in your master bathroom and jumpstart your morning routine in the bright, room-filling light. You can even install a wall sconce above your nightstands to use as a reading light - the crystal clear glass shades will allow the light to freely flow, adding a warm cascade of atmospheric light to fill your home. Perfect for use with vintage LED Edison bulbs or other designer bulbs, this sconce is the ultimate urban industrial accent in your throwback Mid Century Modern home.
Height: 10.625 inches
•Width: 7.25 inches
•Length: 5 inches
•Weight: 1.04 pounds
- Mid-Century Modern Charm: Glamourous With A Sleek Antique Brass Finish, This Mid-Century Modern Wonder Adds Plenty Of Urban Industrial Throwback Charm To Your Home. Crystal Clear Shades Were Made To Use With Vintage-Style Edison Bulbs And Other Designer Bulbs, Allowing Their Warm Light To Freely Flow For A Bright, Area-Filling Glow In Your Hallways, Master Bathrooms, Entryways, Or Bedrooms.
- Dimensions: 10.75 Inch Height, 5 Inch Length, 7.25 Inch Width, Requires 1-60-Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulbs
- Lighting Profile: The Crystal-Clear Shades Allow The Light To Flow Uninhibited, Shedding A Cascade Of Bright Lighting Perfect For Fixing Hair, Applying Makeup, And Jumpstarting Your Morning Routine.
- Edison Bulb Compatible: For More Vintage-Industrial Charm, Use A Compatible Led Edison Bulb (Not Included)
- Mount Up Or Down: Mount Upwards To Create An Ambient Glow In Your Hallways Or Mount Downwards To Create More Focused Light On Your Countertops.
||Antique Brass with Clear Glass
||5 in. x 7 in. x 11 in.
||5.31in Clear Blowing Glass Shade
||Up or Down
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.