Take all the glamour and shine from Mid-Century Modern design and create your own "Madmen" inspired spa retreat. This Mid-Century wall sconce will bring vintage urban style your master bathroom, no matter how big or small it is. With its 2 lights, you can install this fixture over any bathroom or dressing room mirror and enjoy the warm, atmospheric glow emitting from the crystal clear glass shades - perfect for jumpstarting your morning routine, fixing your makeup, or styling your hair for a big night on the town. Perfect for use with vintage LED Edison bulbs or other designer bulbs, this vanity light is the ultimate urban industrial accent in your throwback Mid Century Modern home.
Height: 10.75 inches
•Width: 13.75 inches
•Length: 7.25 inches
•Weight: 1.87 pounds
- Mid-Century Modern Spa: Glamourous With A Sleek Antique Brass Finish, This Mid-Century Modern Wonder Adds Plenty Of Urban Industrial Throwback Spa-Like Charm To Your Master Bathroom. Crystal Clear Shades Were Made To Use With Vintage-Style Edison Bulbs And Other Designer Bulbs, Allowing Their Warm Light To Freely Flow Onto Your Countertops To Give You The Perfect Amount Of Light To Jumpstart Your Morning Routine.
- Dimensions: 10.75 Inch Height, 13.75 Inch Width, 7.25 Inch Ext; Requires 2-60 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulbs Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Crystal-Clear Shades Allow The Light To Flow Uninhibited, Shedding A Cascade Of Bright Lighting Perfect For Fixing Hair, Applying Makeup, And Jumpstarting Your Morning Routine.
- Edison Bulb Compatible: For More Vintage-Industrial Charm, Use A Compatible Led Edison Bulb (Not Included)
- Mount Up Or Down: Mount Upwards To Create An Ambient Glow In Your Bathroom Or Mount Downwards To Create More Focused Light On Your Counter Tops.
||Antique Brass with Clear Glass
||7 in. x 14 in. x 11 in.
||5.31in Clear Blowing Glass Shade
||Up or Down
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.