Channel your inner Don Draper and catch up on your bedside reading with this 1-Light Sconce. With a functional swiveled lighting element, exposed bulb and sleek antique brass finish, this sconce will perfectly illuminate your bedside tables with Mid-Century Modern charm. For even more casual vintage style, use an Edison bulb and create a warm glow suitable for industrial home offices, urban lofts, or Mid-Century Modern bedrooms.
Height: 5 inches
•Width: 5 inches
•Length: 4.75 inches
•Weight: 0.66 pounds
- Metallic Mid Century Modern: The Metallic Antique Brass Finish Of This Stylish Mid-Century Modern Sconce Catches The Light Of The Exposed Bulb For A Luminous Accent Over Your Contemporary Glam Nightstands. Use A Vintage Style Edison Bulb For Even More Retro Style.
- Dimensions: 5 Inch Height, 5 Inch Width, 4.75 Inch Ext; Requires 1-60 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Exposed Bulb Design Of This Wall Sconce Allows The Light To Flow Freely For A Bright, Centralized Glow
- Edison Bulb Compatible: For More Vintage-Industrial Charm, Use A Compatible Led Edison Bulb (Not Included)
- Led: Led Bulbs Compatible. If Dimmable Bulbs Are Needed, Make Sure The Bulbs You Purchase Are Dimmable Led Bulbs And You Use A Led Compatible Dimmer Switch
||5 in. x 5 in. x 5 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.