Create an urban contemporary haven with this sleek and elegant 2-Light Sconce. Dark matte black finish complements the clean lines and slightly-exposed bulbs to create the perfect retro accent above your end tables, lining your hallway, or on either side of your bed. For even more industrial charm, use an Edison bulb to create a warm, soft ambiance, completing the look.
Height: 10 inches
•Width: 5 inches
•Length: 4.5 inches
•Weight: 1.14 pounds
- Mid century modern: the luxurious matte black finish of this stylish mid-century modern sconce catches the light of the exposed bulb for a luminous accent over your contemporary glam nightstands. use a vintage style edison bulb for even more retro style.
- Dimensions: 10 inch height, 5 inch width, 4.5 inch ext; requires 2-40 watt maximum medium base bulbs or led equivalent
- Lighting profile: the exposed bulb design of this wall sconce allows the light to flow freely for a bright, centralized glow
- Edison bulb compatible: for more vintage-industrial charm, use a compatible led edison bulb (not included)
- Led: led bulbs compatible. if dimmable bulbs are needed, make sure the bulbs you purchase are dimmable led bulbs and you use a led compatible dimmer switch
||5 in. x 5 in. x 10 in.
||3in black Shade
||Vertical or Horizontal
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.