A little dash of bohemian, a little splash of vintage casual and a heaping dose of rustic charm creates this contemporary distressed kitchen island light. The weathered white frame contrasts with the black-finished hardware to create an elegant look perfect for your modern farmhouse home. The unique rectangular shade is left open to showcase the bulbs, framed by a quatrefoil design - perfect for use with vintage-style Edison bulbs or other designer bulbs. Compatible with vaulted, sloped ceilings, easily install your kitchen island light over a modern farmhouse kitchen island for a bright, area-filling glow with task lighting perfect for meal prepping.
Height: 9.5 inches
•Width: 9 inches
•Length: 34 inches
•Weight: 13.4 pounds
- Modern Farmhouse Charm: The Ornate Detailing Of French Country Charm Combined With The Clean Lines Of Minimalist Modern Design Form This Farmhouse Masterpiece. A Distressed Weathered White Rectangular Frame Encloses Four Bulbs, Made Visible By The Quatrefoil Open Patterned Design Of The Shade. Contrasting Matte Black Hardware Elevates The Distressed Design, Making This Modern Farmhouse Fixture Perfect For Use Above Kitchen Islands, Dining Rooms, Or Long Hallways.
- Dimensions: 52 Inch Height, 9 Inch Length, 34 Inch Width, Requires 4-60-Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulbs Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Quatrefoil Cutouts In The Patterned Rectangular Shade Perfectly Frames The Vintage Edison Bulbs, Allowing Them To Freely Shed Their Light To Fill The Room With A Warm, Atmospheric Glow
- Vaulted Ceiling Compatible: A Swiveled Base And Optional Extension Tubes Make This Fixture Both Vaulted Ceiling And Sloped Ceiling Compatible; Perfect For Your High Vaulted Entryways Or Sloped Ceiling Dining Rooms
- Edison Bulb Compatible: For More Vintage-Industrial Charm, Use A Compatible Led Edison Bulb (Not Included)
||4-60 Watt (M) Bulbs
||9.5 Inch Height, 9 Inch Length, 34 Inch Width
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.