Create a Mid-Century Modern haven with this sleek and elegant 10 light chandelier. Lustrous antique brass finish complements the clean lines and slightly-exposed bulbs to create the perfect retro accent above your vintage wood dining room table, your open urban loft entryway, or other living space. For even more industrial charm, use an Edison bulb to create a warm, soft ambiance, completing the look.
Height: 10 inches
•Width: 24 inches
•Length: 24 inches
•Weight: 6.6 pounds
- Metallic Mid Century Modern: The Metallic Antique Brass Finish Of This Stylish Mid-Century Modern Chandelier Catches The Light Escaping From The Metal Conical Shades For A Luminous Accent Over Your Contemporary Glam Dining Room Table. Use A Vintage Style Edison Bulb For Even More Retro Style.
- Dimensions: 10 Inch Height, 24 Inch Diameter, Requires 10-40 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulbs Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Slightly Exposed Bulb Profile And Chandelier Shape Both Cast Light Onto The Ceiling And On Your Table Tops For A Bright, Welcoming Glow
- Vaulted Ceiling Compatible: A Swiveled Base And Optional Extension Tubes Make This Fixture Both Vaulted Ceiling And Sloped Ceiling Compatible; Perfect For Your High Vaulted Entryways Or Sloped Ceiling Dining Rooms
- Edison Bulb Compatible: For More Vintage-Industrial Charm, Use A Compatible Led Edison Bulb (Not Included)
||24 in. x 24 in. x 10 in.
||3in Antique Brass Outside and White Inside Shade
||19 in. - 55 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.