Strands of lightly distressed gray wooden beads enclose a bright, warm light for a comfortably casual boho accent in your eclectic entryway. Whether your look is casual coastal or natural modern, the gray wood bead detailing adds a soft, distressed look to your home décor. This 3 light chandelier is both vaulted and sloped ceiling compatible, allowing you to add soft organic charm to your entryways, foyers, living rooms, kitchens, or dining rooms. To create a warm, vintage glow, use compatible LED Edison candelabra bulbs.
Height: 13.5 inches
•Width: 15.75 inches
•Length: 15.75 inches
•Weight: 5.23 pounds
- Beaded Bohemian Beauty: An Orb-Shaped Frame Is Formed By Strands Of Lightly Weathered White Wooden Beads To Give A Touch Of Organic Charm To This Bohemian 3 Light Chandelier. Perfect For Casual, Coastal, Nautical, Bohemian, Contemporary, Natural Modern Or Eclectic Décor, This Pendant Will Shed Plenty Of Warm Light And Beaded Style To Your Living Areas.
- Dimensions: 13.5 Inch Height, 15.75 Inch Diameter, Requires 3-60 Watt Maximum Candelabra Base Bulbs Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Three Candelabra Bulbs Are Enclosed By An Orb Of Beaded Strands, Allowing Light To Freely Flow While Casting Textured Shadows In Your Entryway, Dining Room, Or Living Space
- Vaulted Ceiling Compatible: A Swiveled Base And Optional Extension Tubes Make This Fixture Both Vaulted Ceiling And Sloped Ceiling Compatible; Perfect For Your High Vaulted Entryways Or Sloped Ceiling Dining Rooms
- Edison Bulb Compatible: For More Vintage-Industrial Charm, Use A Compatible Led Edison Bulb (Not Included)
||Weathered White with White Wood Beads
||16 in. x 16 in. x 14 in.
||Steel & Wood
||23 in. - 59 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.