With a sleek stripped down, raw industrial look, this 5 light kitchen island fixture fills your meal prep space with plenty of downward directional task lighting and effortless, urban style. Matte black finished shades are suspended by rope cords wrapped around a faux wood beam - perfect for blending rustic farmhouse style with raw industrial design.
Height: 38 inches
•Width: 40.25 inches
•Length: 10.25 inches
•Weight: 11.22 pounds
- Kitchen Island Lighting: Designed To Perfectly Complement Your Kitchen Decor, This Our Kitchen Light Fixtures Brightly Illuminate Your Kitchen Counters So You Can Prep And Cook Like A Pro
- Dimensions: This Kitchen Light Measures 37.38 Inches High, 40.25 Inches Wide, And 10.25 Inches Deep; This Kitchen Lighting Fixture Requires 5 60-Watt Bulbs
- Vaulted Ceiling Compatible: With 4 Extension Tubes And A Swivel Base, Our Island Lights For Kitchen Are Both Vaulted Ceiling And Sloped Ceiling Compatible
- Lighting Profile: Equipped With Wide Metal Shades That Force Light Downwards And Out, Our Kitchen Light Fixture Functions As An Exceptionally Bright Task Light - Perfect For Kitchen Island Meal Prepping
- Easy Installation: Our Kitchen Pendant Lighting Over Island Fixture Comes With Mounting Hardware, Ample Amounts Of Electrical Wire, And Clear Step-By-Step Installation Instructions
||10 in. x 40 in. x 38 in.
||0in black Shade
||24 in. - 82 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.