Smooth lustrous steel combined with a mysterious flat black and glimmering antique brass finish gives a dynamic effect to your modern home with this ultra-contemporary mini pendant. The curved dome shape of the all-metal shade gives a sleek, professional look to your home kitchen when suspended in multiples over your kitchen island, providing excellent task lighting for your meal prepping and cake decorating. Additional extension tubes and a swiveled base allows you to easily mount your new pendant in your vaulted, sloped-ceiling entryway for a retro Mid-Century Modern look to welcome guests to your urban loft-style home.
Height: 10.63 inches
•Width: 7.875 inches
•Length: 7.875 inches
•Weight: 4.18 pounds
- Matte black and brass: an ultra-contemporary dome style shade and a stylish matte black and antique brass finish adds edgy, contemporary style to your living areas for the ultimate bold statement piece. the all-metal construction and smooth lines are perfect for industrial, contemporary, modern, or urban home décor. brilliant downlighting from the copper-lined shade makes this pendant perfect for providing warm, atmospheric lighting in your entryways, kitchen islands, or dining rooms.
- Dimensions: 10.5 inch height, 7.9 inch diameter, requires 1-60 watt (m) bulb or led equivalent
- Lighting profile: a metal shade directs light downward, creating a brilliant burst of downlighting; perfect for entryways, kitchen islands and dining rooms
- Vaulted ceiling compatible: a swiveled base and optional extension tubes make this fixture both vaulted ceiling and sloped ceiling compatible; perfect for your high vaulted entryways or sloped ceiling dining rooms
- Led: led bulbs compatible. if dimmable bulbs are needed, make sure bulbs you purchase are dimmable led bulb and you use a led compatible dimmer.
||Black with Antique Brass
||8 in. x 8 in. x 11 in.
||7.88in Black Outside and Copper Inside Shade
||20 in. - 56 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.