Smooth lustrous steel combined with a mysterious flat black finish gives a dynamic effect to your modern home with this ultra-contemporary two light large pendant. The curved dome shape of the all-metal shade gives a sleek, professional look to your home kitchen when suspended over your kitchen island, providing excellent task lighting for your meal prepping and cake decorating. Additional extension tubes and a swiveled base allows you to easily mount your new pendant in your vaulted, sloped-ceiling entryway for a retro Mid-Century Modern look to welcome guests to your urban loft-style home.
Height: 17 inches
•Width: 20 inches
•Length: 20 inches
•Weight: 8.58 pounds
- Matte black: ultra-contemporary dome style shade a stylish matte black finish for the ultimate bold statement
- Dimensions: 8 inch height, 20 inch diameter, requires 2-60 watt bulbs or led equivalent
- Vaulted ceiling compatible: adjustable height with extension tubes and a swiveled base, making this fixture both vaulted ceiling and sloped ceiling compatible
- Lighting profile: a metal shade directs light downward, creating a brilliant burst of downlighting; perfect for entryways, kitchen islands and dining rooms
- Easy installation: mounting hardware, ample amounts of electrical wire, and clear and understandable step-by-step instructions are included for you to install your new fixture
||20 in. x 20 in. x 17 in.
||17 in. - 53 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.