Add a touch of subtle elegance to your home kitchen with this clean-lined kitchen island light. A rich dark bronze finish complements the simple, yet sophisticated profile. Four crystal-clear cylindrical shades add geometric style while showcasing the bulb within, making this piece perfect for use with a vintage Edison bulb or other designer bulb. Illuminate your long kitchen island counters with the warm, bright light as you prep ingredients and meals, or install above your mixed material dining room table to bring an atmospheric glow to your large dinner party.
Height: 13.63 inches
•Width: 3.625 inches
•Length: 33.875 inches
•Weight: 9.1 pounds
- Calm Contemporary Charm: Bring Your Sophisticated Sense Of Style To Your Home Kitchen With This Contemporary Kitchen Island Light. Dark Bronze Finished Hardware Gives An Urban Look For A Simple, Yet Elegant Style That Complements The Clean-Lined Aesthetic. Tall Cylindrical Crystal-Clear Glass Shades Showcase The Bulb Within, Making This Kitchen Island Light Perfect For Vintage-Style Edison Bulbs Or Other Designer Bulbs.
- Dimensions: 13.63 Inch Height, 33.88 Inch Width, 3.63 Inch Ext; Requires 4-60 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulbs Or Led/Edison Bulb Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Crystal Clear Shade Allows Light To Flow Uninhibited For A Bright, Area-Filling Glow Perfect For Illuminating Long Kitchen Island Counters, Dining Rooms, Or Entryways
- Vaulted Ceiling Compatible: A Swiveled Base And Optional Extension Tubes Make This Fixture Both Vaulted Ceiling And Sloped Ceiling Compatible; Perfect For Your High Vaulted Entryways Or Sloped Ceiling Dining Rooms
- Edison Bulb Compatible: For More Vintage-Industrial Charm, Use A Compatible Led Edison Bulb (Not Included)
||34 in. x 4 in. x 14 in.
||3.5in Clear Glass Shade
||23 in. - 59 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.