Transform your master bathroom into your own personal spa with this contemporary 3-light vanity fixture. Perfect for installation above your pedestal sink and bathroom mirror, this rich dark bronze fixture brings serene style with its clean lines and crystal-clear cylindrical shades. Hardware is included so you can safely and easily install your new fixture up or down to suite your personal sense of style. Perfect for use with a vintage-style Edison bulb or other designer bulb, this fixture provides plenty of bright light for you to always start your day off on the right foot.
Height: 13 inches
•Width: 22 inches
•Length: 6.75 inches
•Weight: 4.5 pounds
- Calming contemporary charm: create a serene, spa-like retreat in your own master bathroom. the calming looks of a rich dark bronze finish complement the clean lines and smooth curves of this contemporary 3-light vanity fixture. long cylindrical glass shades encircle the bulbs, making this fixture perfect for use with vintage-style led edison bulbs or other designer bulbs.
- Dimensions: 13 inch height, 22 inch width, 6.75 inch extension; requires 3-60-watt maximum medium base bulbs or led equivalent
- Lighting profile: crystal clear cylindrical glass shades allow light to flow freely for a perfectly bright glow above your master bathroom vanity
- Edison bulb compatible: for more vintage-industrial charm, use a compatible led edison bulb (not included)
- Mount up or down: mount upwards to create an ambient glow in your bathroom or mount downwards to create more focused light on your counter tops.
||7 in. x 22 in. x 13 in.
||Steel & Glass
||3.5in Clear Blowing Glass Shade
||Up or Down
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.