Contrasting black rectangular cutout frame detail with the rectangular shades give these lamps an ultra-chic modern bohemian look. Traditional elements meet modern colors for multi-use set of two matching table lamps. Bring the best of transitional style to your living room with a casual twist. Topping it all the white rectangular shades diffuse the light to create bright, room-filling illumination from beside your Bohemian peg leg accent chair. With two lamps, you can easily place both on top of end tables to flank a tufted sofa, or place in different rooms to create a cohesive casual style throughout your home.
Height: 27.5 inches
•Width: 14 inches
•Length: 10 inches
•Weight: 8.37 pounds
- Contemporary Lamp Set: This Geometric Lamp Set Features A Luxurious Matte Black Finish And An Open Rectangular Body For A Classy Look In Your Contemporary Living Room. Place Both Lamps On Either Side Of A Sofa, Or Place In Different Rooms To Create A Cohesive Look.
- Dimensions: 27.5 Inch Height, 10 Inch Width, 14 Inch Ext; Requires 1-100 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Sitting In The Study, Office, Or Living Room, The White Rectangular Shade Provides The Perfect Directional Lighting To Read, But Still Offers A Warm Centralized Glow.
- Matching Lamp Set: This Set Comes With Two Matching Table Lamps. Use Both To Flank A Sofa Or King Sized Bed To Create A Bold Punch Of Style Or Place In Different Rooms To Create One Cohesive Look Throughout Your Stylish Home.
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Set The Mood For Any Room Or Situation With High, Medium And Low Light Settings; Requires 1-100 Watt 3-Way Bulb
||10 in. x 14 in. x 28 in.
||10in White Rectangular Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.