Tall, curvy and elegant, this set of two contemporary table lamps brings a sense of class and refinement to your dark wood entry way tables. The traditional forms of the curved accents merge with the modern off-white tapered drum shade for a transitional look suitable for transitional living areas. Pair with subdued, neutral earth tones in your comfortably casual living room or modern farmhouse master bedroom to add bold, classic style and bright illumination perfect for bedside reading.
Height: 29 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 15 inches
•Weight: 7.7 pounds
- Transitional Lamp Set: This Shapely Turned Set Of Two Matching Table Lamps Feature A Rich Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish And Tapered Cream Drum Shades. This Casual Design Perfectly Complements Your Existing Traditional, Transitional, And Contemporary Home Decor.
- Dimensions: 29 Inch Height, 15 Inch Width; Requires 1-100 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Tapered Drum Shade Directs Light Downward For Excellent Downward Ambient Lighting, While Allowing Some Light To Escape Up Top To Playfully Splash Light On The Ceiling And Walls.
- Matching Lamp Set: This Set Comes With Two Matching Table Lamps. Use Both To Flank A Sofa Or King Sized Bed To Create A Bold Punch Of Style Or Place In Different Rooms To Create One Cohesive Look Throughout Your Stylish Home.
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||Brushed Copper Bronze
||15 in. x 15 in. x 29 in.
||15in Off-White Shade
||On/Off Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.