Light up your space with this delightfully traditional 3-piece lamp set! Perfect for lighting your formal sitting room or for simply creating a cohesive look in your transitional home, the simple, slim profile flairs into a partial hourglass figure just before the shade to give a timeless flair on both the table and the floor lamps. With an oil-rubbed bronze finish that glistens in the adjustable light of the lamp, light just one lamp for intimate ambient light or light all of them to fill your formal sitting room with a warm glow.
Height: 30.5 inches
•Width: 13 inches
•Length: 13 inches
•Weight: 16.5 pounds
- Traditional Lamp Set: This Set Of 3 Lamps Add Plenty Of Warm Traditional Style To Your Home. A Rich Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish And Tan Tapered Shade Complements The Warm, Deep Wood Tones In Your Existing Home Decor While Delivering Plenty Of Bright Light Perfect For Reading.
- Dimensions: Floor Lamp: 60.875 Inch Height, 14 Inch Width; Table Lamps: 30.5 Inch Height, 13 Inch Width; Requires 3-100 Watt Maximum Bulbs Or Led Equivalent.
- Lighting Profile: Lamp Provides A Warm, Centralized Glow When Used Individually While Using All Lamps In The Same Space Together Fills The Room With A Soft Glow.
- Set Of Three: This Lamp Set Comes With 1 Floor Lamp And 2 Matching Table Lamps So You Can Place All In A Single Room For A Bold Punch Of Style Or Place In Separate Areas To Create One Cohesive Look Throughout Your Stylish Home.
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||Oil Rubbed Bronze
||13 in. x 13 in. x 31 in.
||13in Light Gold Fabric Shade
||On/Off Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.