Featuring an organic inspired climbing vine base, this highly detailed table lamp will add a simple touch of elegance to your entryway table or casual living room. The scrolling leaves create a whimsical display as they appear to raise towards the perfectly balanced 12-inch diameter cream tapered drum shade. The light and vibrant shade pairs exquisitely with oil rubbed bronze finished base, providing a harmonious balance of light and dark color tones to this 26-inch tall table lamp. Outfitted with a 3-Way socket switch, this nature inspired table lamp offers low, medium, and high settings when used with a 3-Way bulb (not included).
Height: 26 inches
•Width: 12 inches
•Length: 12 inches
•Weight: 3.52 pounds
- Table Lamp: Featuring A Stylish Oil-Rubbed Bronze Finish And Leaf Design Highlight, This Contemporary Table Lamp Works Well In A Bedroom Or A Living Room
- Dimensions: This Modern Lamp Measures 26 Inches High And 12 Inches In Diameter; Requires 100 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Cream Tapered Shade Gently Contains Light - Perfect For Use As A Bedside Lamp Or Reading Lamp
- Quality Construction: Rotary Switch At The Socket Head Allows For Easy Operation, While The Sturdy Metal Construction Ensures That Our Table Lamps Last
- U.S. Customer Care Team: Each Of Our Indoor Lighting Products Come With An Industry-Leading 1-Year Limited Warranty; Available To Answer Questions, Our Concierge Customer Care Team Is Just A Phone Call Or Email Away
||Oil Rubbed Bronze
||12 in. x 12 in. x 26 in.
||12in Cream Fabric Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.