The Dishwasher Power Cord is a UL-listed, 5' power supply cord with a 16-gauge, 3-prong grounded plug. The power cord connects the dishwasher to the wall outlet and supplies electricity to the appliance. The package includes (1) new power cord, (3) connectors, (1) metal strain relief and installation instructions. This accessory is designed to be used across several brands; check to see if your model number is compatible. Installing this accessory will require basic hand tools, some disassembly of the dishwasher and novice repair experience. Be sure to unplug the appliance and turn off the dishwasher's water supply before installation. Helpful Tip: We also recommend using affresh® Dishwasher Cleaner* (item W10282479) to help reduce limescale and mineral build-up that can be unsightly and affect your dishwasher s performance. *affresh® brand products are owned and distributed by Whirlpool Corporation.
- Whirlpool Genuine OEM Accessories are designed specifically for your appliance, meet tested engineering standards, and are crafted to ensure the quality of your appliance, unlike non-OEM parts.
- ACCESSORY 4317824 replaces W10298318RP, W10761316, 12774, 4502692, 52774, PS12069913 and W10298318
- UL-LISTED, 5' power supply cord with 16-gauge, 3-prong grounded plug
- CONNECTS the dishwasher to the wall outlet and supplies electricity to the appliance
- Don t settle for aftermarket accessories- Whirlpool offers the quality and consistency your appliances deserve
|This Part is a Replacement for the Following Part Numbers
||4317824R, 675456, 3370315, PT110
Gas Range Accessories
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.