For the ultimate urban loft or any industrially-inspired space, the 57" Destin ceiling fan by Monte Carlo delivers a refined modern look with a perfect balance of function and form. The three blades, finished in on-trend Koa or Driftwood Grey color, gently twist as they transition into the motor, creating a nice contrast to the deep profile of the fan. Available in either a Brushed Steel or an Aged Pewter housing finish, Destin features an integrated 20W LED downlight with 1,060 net lumens of output, 2700°K CCT and a CRI of 90+ for ample general illumination. Damp-rated for indoor or outdoor use, such as for covered patios or porches, Destin also comes with a hand-held remote with six speeds, reverse and LED light dimmer.
- LED Performance: 20 watts, 1060 lumens, 2700K, 90CRI. LED Rated Life: 36,000 hours to 70%
- Premium power 120 X 15 mm DC motor for quiet operation
- Specially designed for patio and damp locations.
- Ultra efficient energy saving 6 speed reversible motor.
- Precision balanced motor and blades for wobble-free operation.
- 16 degree blade pitch designed for optimal air.
- Extra long 6.5 foot lead wire for use with long downrods.
- Includes Hand Remote with reverse and downlight.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
1 Integrated 20w Max. (included)
Min. Ceiling Height: 7 23/32'
||Safety Listed for Damp Locations
||Includes a green, energy-efficient DC motor
This advanced LED technology is carefully designed and selected to consist of the highest quality LED chipsets for superior performance and reliability.
Remote included for easy operation
LED Performance: 20 watts, 1060 lumens, 2700K, 90CRI. LED Rated Life: 36,000 hours to 70%
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.