The 56" Dylan by Monte Carlo is a refined interpretation of a vintage industrial ceiling fan, ideal for outdoor living spaces from traditional to rustic modern. The unusually upward curved blades, finished in on-trend Grey Weathered Oak or Dark Walnut color, overlap in the center to create an eye-catching design detail when viewed from below. The vintage look of the ceiling fan is reinforced with the warm Aged Brass and Aged Pewter housing finishes. A hand-held remote with six speeds and reverse is included. The Dylan is wet rated for outdoor use.
- Premium power 188 X 25 mm DC motor for quiet operation
- Specially designed for outdoor and wet locations.
- Ultra efficient energy saving 6 speed reversible motor.
- Precision balanced motor and blades for wobble-free operation.
- 16 degree blade pitch designed for optimal air.
- Extra long 6.5 foot lead wire for use with long downrods.
- Includes Hand Remote with reverse.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Min. Ceiling Height: 8 1/8'
||Safety Listed for Wet Locations
||Includes a green, energy-efficient DC motor
Remote included for easy operation
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.