Orville is a sleek piece of luxury. Its stylish 3 blade design fits nicely in modern décor. Orville offers three hand-carved 60" blades and a 18W integrated LED downlight delivering 925 lumens. Orville is reversible, comes with a handheld remote to switch between the six speeds and has four distinctive finish options. Orville LED is damp-rated.
- 18W LED Light Kit, 3000K CCT, 925 Lumens, 90+ CRI
- Max ceiling slope with included hardware: 15 Deg
- Premium power 120 X 25 mm DC motor for quiet operation
- Specially designed for patio and damp locations.
- Ultra efficient energy saving 6 speed reversible motor.
- Precision balanced motor and blades for wobble-free operation.
- 10 degree blade pitch designed for optimal air.
- Extra long 6.5 foot lead wire for use with long downrods.
- Includes Hand Remote with reverse and downlight.
1 Integrated 18w Max. (included)
||Fan: 14 3/32''
Min. Ceiling Height: 7 31/32'
||Safety Listed for Damp Locations
||Includes a green, energy-efficient DC motor
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
This advanced LED technology is carefully designed and selected to consist of the highest quality LED chipsets for superior performance and reliability.
Remote included for easy operation
18W LED Light Kit, 3000K CCT, 925 Lumens, 90+ CRI
Max ceiling slope with included hardware: 15 Deg
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.