Styled in the spirit of Thomas O'Brien's classic AERO collections, especially his AERO plumbing fixtures, the Aerotour fan features three dynamic carved wood blades in a contoured design powered by a DC motor for optimal airflow. Its integrated LED light kit with frosted white glass brightens your space and enables lower energy consumption, brighter light output and a longer lifespan than traditional bulbs. Conveniently operated by an included remote control, Aerotour comes in either semi-flush or downrod versions. It is available in four finish combinations - Deep Bronze Housing with Dark Mahogany Blades, Polished Nickel Housing with Dark Mahogany Blades, Polished Nickel Housing with Grey Blades and Satin Nickel Housing with Silver Blades.
- 18W LED Light Kit, 3000K CCT, 960 Lumens, 90+ CRI
- Max ceiling slope with included hardware: 20 Deg
- Premium power 155 X 22 mm torque-induction motor for quiet operation
- Triple capacitor, 6 speed reversible motor.
- Precision balanced motor and blades for wobble-free operation.
- 13 degree blade pitch designed for optimal air.
- Extra long 6.5 foot lead wire for use with long downrods.
- Includes Hand Remote with reverse and downlight.
1 Integrated 18w Max. (included)
||Fan: 15 29/32''
Min. Ceiling Height: 7 29/32'
||ENERGY STAR® Qualified
18W LED Light Kit, 3000K CCT, 960 Lumens, 90+ CRI
Max ceiling slope with included hardware: 20 Deg
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.