Expanding in size to 72" Vision by Monte Carlo is sleek and modern and comes with a down rod to bring the fan down into the room when ceiling space allows. It's offered in three finish combinations to suite virtually any décor requirement. Vision comes with a six-speed remote control with LED dimmer.
- 20W LED Light Kit, 3000K, 1390 Lumens, 90+ CRI
- Max ceiling slope with included hardware: 30 Deg
- Premium power 178 X 22 mm DC motor for quiet operation
- Ultra efficient energy saving 6 speed reversible motor.
- Precision balanced motor and blades for wobble-free operation.
- 12 degree blade pitch designed for optimal air.
- Extra long 6.5 foot lead wire for use with long downrods.
- Includes Hand Remote with reverse and downlight.
- Blanking plate included for installations without light kit.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
1 Integrated 20w Max. (included)
||Canopy: H: 2 1/4'' Diameter: 5 1/8''
This product may be mounted on a sloped ceiling
This product is dimmable.
This fan comes with a light kit.
Dual finished blades included
Includes a green, energy-efficient DC motor
A Finishing Cap is included if the light kit is unnecessary.
Specialty carved wood blades included
This advanced LED technology is carefully designed and selected to consist of the highest quality LED chipsets for superior performance and reliability.
Remote included for easy operation
This product complies with TSCA Title VI
Integrated LED fixtures that meet the high efficacy LED standards set forth in Title 24 and are listed in the California Energy Commission Appliance database.
20W LED Light Kit, 3000K, 1390 Lumens, 90+ CRI
Max ceiling slope with included hardware: 30 Deg
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.