Sophisticated and modern with 8 blades and 72" blade sweep, the Kingston makes a bold and distinct statement. Kingston features a streamlined, contemporary look, eight slim blades, an integrated LED light kit and three housing finishes to choose from.
- 18W Light Kit, 3000K CCT, 890 Lumens, 90+ CRI
- Max ceiling slope with included hardware: 15Deg
- Premium power 120 X 30 mm DC motor for quiet operation
- Designed for enclosed patios and bathrooms.
- Ultra efficient energy saving 6 speed reversible motor.
- Precision balanced motor and blades for wobble-free operation.
- 15 degree blade pitch designed for optimal air.
- Extra long 6.5 foot lead wire for use with long downrods.
- Includes Hand Remote with reverse and downlight.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
||September 14, 2021
1 Integrated 18w Max. (included)
||Fan: 17 5/16''
Min. Ceiling Height: 8 7/32'
||Safety Listed for Damp Locations
||Canopy: Diameter: 6 13/32''
This product may be mounted on a sloped ceiling
This product is dimmable.
This fan comes with a light kit.
Includes a green, energy-efficient DC motor
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
This advanced LED technology is carefully designed and selected to consist of the highest quality LED chipsets for superior performance and reliability.
Remote included for easy operation
Integrated LED fixtures that meet the high efficacy LED standards set forth in Title 24 and are listed in the California Energy Commission Appliance database.
18W Light Kit, 3000K CCT, 890 Lumens, 90+ CRI
Max ceiling slope with included hardware: 15Deg
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.