Making a bold statement with eight curved, sloped blades, the 56" Turbine LED ceiling fan has an ultra-modern aesthetic. The DC motor provides powerful airflow and outstanding energy efficiency. Cool features include the integrated 10W LED uplight and 20W downlight, both with sleek, Matte Opal glass. Turbine LED includes a hand-held remote with six speeds, reverse and up/downlight controls with dimming capability.
- Blade pitch ranges from 15 degrees to 60 degrees
- For remote replacement, order: TN-REMOTE
- Premium power 165 X 25 mm DC motor for quiet operation
- Ultra efficient energy saving 6 speed reversible motor.
- Precision balanced motor and blades for wobble-free operation.
- 15 degree blade pitch designed for optimal air.
- Includes Hand Remote with reverse and uplight / downlight.
- Includes dramatic uplight feature.
1 Integrated 20w Max. (included)
||1 Integrated 10w Max. (included)
||Fan: 19 3/32''
Min. Ceiling Height: 8 9/32'
||Includes a green, energy-efficient DC motor
Integrated LED fixtures that meet the high efficacy LED standards set forth in Title 24 and are listed in the California Energy Commission Appliance database.
Blade pitch ranges from 15 degrees to 60 degrees
For remote replacement, order: TN-REMOTE
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.