Save space without sacrificing performance with the SABER® Deluxe Stainless 2-Burner Gas Grill. Its lid features a premium 304 stainless steel insert and is constructed with die cast aluminum end caps for superior strength and durability. SABER's patented cooking system eliminates flare-ups and heats evenly, ensuring consistent grilling results every time.
- SABER's patented cooking system heats evenly, eliminates flare-ups and uses 30% less propane
- Efficiently designed for maximum performance in smaller areas
- Reliable electronic ignition at each burner for an easy start every time
- Lid features premium 304 stainless steel insert and die cast aluminum end caps for long-lasting performance
- Grate-level temperature gauges for versatile lid-up grilling
- Multi-position porcelain-coated warming rack adds cooking versatility
- Fully enclosed powder-coated cart with premium 304 stainless steel door and nickel-plated die cast control knobs for strong yet stylish construction
- Easy-to-access front grease tray for easy clean-up
- Easily convert from liquid propane to natural gas with the SABER® EZ Natural Gas Conversion Kit (sold separately)
|Main Burner Count
|Primary Burner BTU's
|Cooking System Type
|Primary Cooking Surface (sq. in)
|Secondary Cooking Surface (sq. in)
|Total Cooking Surface (sq. in)
|Primary Cooking Grate Material
||SS 304 Stainless steel
|Secondary Cooking Grate Material
||EZ NG Kit A00AA5417 required - sold separately
|LP Tank Included
||Tank not included
|W 12.01 X L 21.36 HANDLE LENGTH 7.75
||48.5 L x 25.0 W x 48.4 H
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.