This full-sized grill is a great value, loaded with features that make outdoor cooking easier, with better tasting results.
Standard SABER ® Features
- The SABER ® patented cooking system for superior grilling with even heat and no flare-ups
- All commercial-grade stainless steel is non-magnetic
- Electronic ignition at every burner for reliable start
- Temperature gauge in grill lid
- Front access grease tray for easy cleaning
- Heavy-duty nylon locking casters
- Uses 30% less gas every time
- Simple cleanup: just burn off and brush away food debris
- Safe, easy natural gas conversion with SABER s exclusive EZNG technology
- 304 stainless steel lid with cast-aluminum end caps
- Fully-enclosed powder-coated cart with 304 stainless steel doors
- 304 stainless steel shelves with die-cast tool holders and towel bar
- Adjustable enamel warming rack with storage and roasting positions
- Three cooking zones for just the right amount of cooking space. Use one, two or all three zones
- Lid-mounted temperature gauge
|Main Burner Count
|Primary Burner BTU's
|Cooking System Type
|Primary Cooking Surface (sq. in)
|Secondary Cooking Surface (sq. in)
|Total Cooking Surface (sq. in)
|Primary Cooking Grate Material
||SS 304 Stainless steel
|Secondary Cooking Grate Material
||EZ NG Kit required - sold separately
|LP Tank Included
||Tank not included
|Carton Size (inches)
||39.0 L x 29.5 W x 26.0 H
|W 12.01 X L 21.36 HANDLE LENGTH 7.75
||56.5 L x 25.0 W x 48.4 H
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.