The popularity of cooking over charcoal has steadily increased over the past 10 years, and to meet that demand, Yoder Smokers has introduced large format charcoal grills that cater to the folks cooking for a crowd as well as those in the backyard. This 24x48" grill boasts 1,152 square inches of cooking surface and heavy-duty American made construction. Key features cooks will immediately appreciate include the variable height charcoal basket, ability to cook indirectly, and the custom stainless steel front shelf. And mounted on casters with 8-inch flat-free tires, this grill makes short work out of positioning on the patio or venue.
Fitted All-Weather Grill Cover
• Stainless Steel Griddle
• Heavy-Duty Cooking Grate
- American Made in Kansas, USA
- Grill body constructed from 12 gauge, lid from 14 gauge, and charcoal basket constructed from 7 gauge steel
- Charcoal Basket Has 5 Height Adjustments for Precise Heat Control
- Full Length Ash & Grease Tray Slides Out for Easy Cleaning
- Effortless Set Up for Indirect Grilling
- Two Adjustable Combustion Air Vents Deliver Even Burn
- Custom Stainless Steel Front Shelf
- Heavy-duty Casters with 8-inch Flat-Free Tires
- Integrated Probe Port
||1,152 Sq. Inches Two 22.6"x23.8" Cooking Grates
|Cooking Chamber Thickness
||12 Gauge Steel
||37.7" (Including Front Shelf)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.