400 CFM w/ LED lights. Single Vertical turbine Impeller. Comes in 30".
- SERIES - CHX30 (400CFM)
- Blower Type - Single Vertical Turbine Impeller
- Speed / Control - 3-Speed / Mechanical Push Button Control
- CFM / Sone - 170 / 2.0 / Low, 270 / 4.0 / Medium, 400 / 5.0 / High
- Exhaust - Top 7" Round with damper, Top 3-1/4" x 10" Rectangular with damper, Rear 3-1/4" x 10" Rectangular with damper, Recirculating - need to purchase optional filter kit
- Light - The hood is equipped with 3W LED lights.
- Filters - Safe professional aluminum mesh filter with black tempered glass parametric panel allow for easy cleaning.
- Parametric Panel - The innovative and stylish parametric panel increases the effectiveness of CFM by increasing static air pressure generated in the same amount of space with greater efficiency. The panel is easy to clean and rests below the filters with a magnetic lock to open and close whenever you need.
- Attractive Appearance - The seamless curves and stylish appearance of the hood will compliment any kitchen.
- Easy to Clean - KOBE's unique design, which includes easy to empty catch areas and smooth hood surface, lets you clean the fans without disassembling the hood.
- Quality - Parts are checked for defects and designed for trouble free long term use.
- Easy to Install - Our special design makes installation fast and easy.
- Color - Commercial Grade Stainless Steel
- Optional Accessories - Recirculating Kit - Item No.: RDX0030, Stainless Steel Back Splash:, 30" Stainless Steel Back Splash - Model No. SSP30
||Mechanical Push Button
||400 CFM Internal Blower
||Vertical and Horizontal
||Top 7" Round , Top 3-1/4" x 10" Rectangle , Rear 3-1/4" x 10" Rectangle
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.