KOBE Range Hoods has upgraded its CHX91 series ducted under cabinet range hood to have better sustainability with features and reduced packaging while keeping the clean lines and subtle curves design appearance to complement any kitchen style. This range hood comes with energy efficient 600 CFM internal blower that can remove most moisture, odors, and smoke effectively. Beautifully and professionally handcrafted with 18-gauge commercial grade stainless steel with satin finish, it is equipped with dishwasher-safe baffle filters, LED lights and 3-speed mechanical push button. It comes with multi-exhaust option that you can either vent out from the top or rear for your preference. Available in 30" and 36".
- Powerful Suction: Strong 600 CFM in maximum airflow to perform powerful suction to remove smoke, odors, and moisture to promote a cleaner kitchen air quality
- High Quality: High quality workmanship with durable 18-gauge commercial grade stainless steel that is easy to maintain. A distinctive appearance with seamless subtle curves to complement any kitchen style
- Brighten LED Light: Improved and brighten LED Lights that will illuminate your cooking area. The lights are redesigned for sustainability and long-term use
- Improved Packaging: Adhering to SDGs, KOBE has redesigned its packaging material that has reduced 20% of cardboard and Styrofoam usage
- Improved Baffle Filter: Baffle Filters are known as top-rack dishwasher-safe. KOBE has redesigned the baffle filters to trap grease more effectively and easy to clean and maintain
- Multi-Exhaust Option: You can choose to vent out from top or rear, round or rectangular for your preference
- Unique Design: The front subtle curves appearance and modern / contemporary design will add a style to complement your kitchen
||Mechanical Push Button
||600 CFM Internal Blower
||Vertical and Horizontal
||Top 6" Round , Top 3-1/4" x 10" Rectangle , Rear 3-1/4" x 10" Rectangle
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.