KOBE INX27 Series built-in / insert range hood is available in 30" and 36". This range hood is beautifully handcrafted with 20-gauge commercial grade stainless steel and will fit with custom cabinetry without the need for a liner. High performance with 550 CFM Internal Blower and operates quietly at 2.0 sone on QuietMode. It is equipped with 3-speed mechanical push button, dishwashersafe baffle filters & aluminum mesh filters, and LED Lights. Optional liner INL36211A (35-1/8") is available to purchase for 30" hood only.
- SERIES - INX27 SQB-700-2
- QuietMode™ - At 157 CFM, this unique feature allows the KOBE range hood to operate at a reduced sound level of 61 decibels (2.0 sone).
- Blower Type - Single Horizontal Squirrel Cage
- Speed / Control - 3-Speed / Mechanical Push Button
- CFM / Sone - 157 / 2.0 / QuietMode™, 277 / 4.5 / Low, 550 / 7.0 / High
- Exhaust - Top 6" Round
- Light - The hood is equipped with 3W LED lights.
- Attractive Appearance - This powerful built-in range hood is designed to fit flush with the bottom of a cabinet.
- Easy to Clean - KOBE's unique design, which includes easy to empty catch areas and smooth hood surface, lets you clean the fans without disassembling the hood.
- Quality - Parts are checked for defects and designed for trouble free long term use.
- Easy to Install - Our special design makes installation fast and easy.
- Color - Commercial Grade Stainless Steel
- Optional Accessories - Liner: INL36211A (available for 30" only), Stainless Steel Back Splash:, 30" Stainless Steel Back Splash - Model No.: SSP30, 36" Stainless Steel Back Splash - Model No.: SSP36
||Mechanical Push Button
||550 CFM Internal Blower
||Aluminum , Baffle
||Built In / Insert
||Top 6" Round
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.