KOBE Range Hoods has upgraded its RAX21 series ducted under cabinet range hood to have better sustainability with features and reduced packaging. A thin hood body that is designed and suitable for taller cabinets where the motor can insert into. Beautifully and professionally handcrafted with 18-gauge commercial grade stainless steel with satin finish. Its energy efficient 600 CFM internal blower removes most moisture, odors, and smoke effectively. The range hood is also equipped with 3-speed rocker switch, LED lights and baffle filters. Available in 30", 36" and 42". Available as under cabinet or wall mount style with optional duct cover.
- Powerful Suction: Strong 600 CFM in maximum airflow to perform powerful suction to remove smoke, odors, and moisture to promote a cleaner kitchen air quality
- High Quality: High quality workmanship with durable 18-gauge commercial grade stainless steel that is easy to maintain
- Thin Hood Body: With 2-3/8" height hood body, this range hood is suitable for taller cabinet (Motor is on top of the unit and need to be inserted into cabinet)
- Brighten LED Light: Improved and brighten LED Lights that will illuminate your cooking area. The lights are redesigned for sustainability and long-term use
- Improved Packaging: Adhering to SDGs, KOBE has redesigned its packaging material that has reduced 20% of cardboard and Styrofoam usage
- Improved Baffle Filter: Baffle Filters are known as top-rack dishwasher-safe. KOBE has redesigned the baffle filters to trap grease more effectively and easy to clean and maintain
- Multi-Style Range Hood: Can be installed as an under cabinet hood or stand alone wall mount with optional duct cover
||Mechanical Push Button
||600 CFM Internal Blower
||Top 6" Round
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.