If you're on the lookout for a modern, compact chest freezer your search can end here. This model offers 3.8 cubic feet (108 litres) of storage space and comes with an energy-efficient lid and cabinet with foam insulation to reduce electricity bills. The mechanical thermostat is mounted on the front of the unit for easy accessibility and the drain is also front-mounted, making the defrosting process quick and easy. The unit features a storage basket at the top for smaller and more frequently used items. The freezer is designed to fit flush against the wall with its smooth-back construction. Youll be delighted with the 5-year warranty on parts and labor as it also features in-home service.
- Garage ready: freezer can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C)
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- 3.8 cu.ft (108 L) capacity chest freezer
- Energy efficient foam insulated cabinet & lid
- Manual defrost
- 1 adjustable white wire basket
- Front mount mechanical thermostat
- Front mount defrost drain
- Rounded lid design
- Easy clean interior liner
- Robust Carton for Online Shipping
- Industry-leading 5-year warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
3.8 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.