If youre looking for a versatile and lightweight compact chest freezer then look no more. This exceptional model by Danby offers 5.5 cubic feet (156 litres) of freezer space and is designed to take up just a minimal amount of space. Its the ideal unit for homes, offices, apartments, condos and cottages. The vinyl-coated basket allows you to separate your favourite and most-used food items while the interior liner has been specifically designed for easy cleaning. Your energy bills wont shoot through the roof with this highly-efficient appliance as the cabinet and rounded lid are constructed with foam insulation to keep the cold in and the heat out. The modern mechanical thermostat can easily be set and monitored due to its front-mounted design and the convenient defrost drain makes maintenance a breeze. This stylish freezer also offers a 5-year warranty on parts and labour with handy in-home service.
- 5.5 cu. ft. (156 L) capacity chest freezer
- Garage Ready: Freezer can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C)
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Energy efficient foam insulated cabinet & lid
- Front mount mechanical thermostat is conveniently located for easy temperature control
- Front mounted drain allows for easy drainage during manual defrost
- 1 adjustable wire storage basket for smaller, frequently used items
- Rounded lid design for a modern look
- Easy clean interior liner
- Industry-leading 5-year warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
5.5 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.