Featuring the classic sunburst mid-century mirror design with staggered sunrays finished in silver and gold tones, this Accent Wall Mirror can fit into a wide range of styles and settings from Mid-Century Modern home offices to glam luxe living rooms or contemporary spa-like bathrooms. The 36-inch diameter frame surrounds a 11.5-inch diameter mirror with a generous 1-inch bevel. This mirror is made to last with a 4mm thick silver backed mirror and two D-rings for secure mounting.
Height: 36 inches
•Width: 36 inches
•Length: 1.5 inches
•Weight: 7.7 pounds
- Mid-century modern design: staggered sun rays and glamourous warm silver make this art-deco inspired mirror shimmer and shine. perfect for your retro mid-century modern décor with its glam metallic look, this sunburst-shaped wall mirror will help amplify natural lighting in your eclectic entryway, throwback vintage living room, and trendy posh dining room with style.
- Versatile finish: finished in silver with warm golden highlights, the finish of this mirror could easily coordinate with posh, glam, modern, mid-century, casual or eclectic decors
- Easy hang d-rings: quickly and easily hang your new mirror with the pre-installed d-rings
- Quality mirror finishing: a 11.5-inch diameter mirror surface with a generous 1-inch bevel is 4mm thick and backed by silver for longevity
- Recycled materials: the stylish frame of this mirror is made of over 90% recycled packaging and other materials, perfect for your environmentally-conscious lifestyle.
||Antique Silver with Warm Highlights
||2 in. x 36 in. x 36 in.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.